Did you know…
- It has been established that people who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks.
- Most pet owners (94%) say their pet makes them smile more than once a day.
- Pet owners see doctors 25% fewer times than people who don’t have pets.
- Pets promote social interaction, decrease the feeling of loneliness and isolation, and increase morale and optimism.
- Pets encourage playfulness, exercise, and laughter.
- Pet satisfy the need for touch and to be touched, and give nonjudgmental warmth and affection.
- 56% of dog owners and 42% of cat owners bought holiday gifts for their pets last year.
- Joby Nail Art has many nail art stickers to show that you love your favorite animal.